WANTED: SERIOUS BUSINESS MINDED MOMS!!!

Our Son

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Adoption

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Welcome To My World!

Here, where I live, they are doing major road
construction. This is right in front of our house.
Our whole house was rattling and glasses in
my cupboards were jingling. The kids in the house
were giggling because the vibrations were tickling
there feet.......This action kept the kids busy which
was GREAT!!!

Dirt Dirt Everywhere!

The object of the game is to dig as far as you can
and see if you find some gold.....no they are looking
for water pipes but I am sure if they found gold
we would all know about it =)

This guy was in charge of flattening the ground

I think he did a pretty good job!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, maybe you should go out in the middle of the night and look for the gold for yourself!
    I'm glad you got your blog up! I'll add it to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete